Download: Planet Mojo White Paper
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Planet Mojo (“Sponsor”).
ELIGIBILITY: The Planet Mojo Trivia Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States (U.S.) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and other jurisdictions as legally permitted. Employees, household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) of employees of Sponsor and its partners and affiliates, and any and all other participating parties, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies, and all local sponsors (collectively, the “Participating Parties”), are NOT eligible to enter or win any prizes. By entering, all entrants agree to release the Released Parties (defined below) from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Promotion. This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
PROMOTION OVERVIEW AND PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes with 1 (one) $500 USDT drawing (the “Sweepstakes”). The Promotion begins at or around and ends (“Promotion Period”). Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE DRAWING: No purchases are required. To enter the Sweepstakes, you need to answer at least one of the trivia questions that are posted on the Planet Mojo social media pages during the Mojo Trivia week. There will be 5 (five) trivia questions asked throughout the week. Each correctly answered question gives the contestant an entry into the sweepstakes. There can be a total of five entries per contestant. The winner will be randomly drawn from the collected pool of entries.
All Sweepstakes entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period. Entries are limited to five (5) per person. All eligible entries received will be entered into the Drawing. Each entry must be filled out completely and accurately.
Official rules can be found by visiting the Planet Mojo website https://www.planetmojo.io
Planet Mojo, LLC. (the “Sponsor“), each of its respective partners and affiliates, the advertising and promotion agencies, and each of the aforementioned companies’ respective officers, directors, shareholders, and employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties“), are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entries that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; printing, typographical, human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, inaccurate, illegible, or any combination thereof. Entries are considered only upon receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
Furthermore, any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including without limitation, attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Any form of entry other than that described herein is void.
ONE SWEEPSTAKES CASH PRIZES: One (1) USDT prize winner will be selected randomly on
SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE NOTIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS: Winners shall be notified by. If a winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, or a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize may be forfeited.
Winner is responsible for any costs, including without limitation any taxes or other associated costs.
ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning any of the Sweepstakes’ prizes depends on the number of eligible entries received during the corresponding Promotion Period.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By accepting a prize, the winner grants Sponsor and/or their designees the right to use their submitted information for advertising, publicity, promotional and other purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter devised, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, stolen, misdirected, undelivered or garbled entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Promotion or website, who are in violation of these Official Rules, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Promotion for any reason, including, but not limited to, should any portion of the Promotion be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, and, if terminated, at its discretion, randomly select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entrants shall not register with multiple email addresses nor shall they use any other device or artifice to register multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that Released Parties shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion related activity, or from entrant's acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the prize.
SOCIAL MEDIA RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that the Sweepstakes are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platforms.
GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Promotion are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States.
SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
These Digital Collectible Terms (“Terms”) set forth the terms and conditions applicable to certain Digital Collectibles (as defined below) made available through the website (“Website”). By acquiring any non-fungible blockchain-based digital token (“NFT”) associated with Third Party Content (as defined below) through the Website or by subsequently acquiring any such NFT from any previous owner of the NFT, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. Each NFT made available by Planet Mojo through the Website is associated with certain digital works of authorship or other content, whether or not copyrighted or copyrightable, and regardless of the format in which any of the foregoing is made available (“Related Content”). Related Content is separate from the associated NFT, and is not sold or otherwise transferred to you but is instead licensed to you as set forth in these Terms. A “Digital Collectible” consists of the applicable NFT originally acquired through the Website and the license rights granted pursuant to these Terms for the Related Content.
2. These Terms apply when any of the Related Content for a particular NFT is owned, in whole or in part, by a third party (“Third Party Content”). The description on the Website of the applicable NFT or Digital Collectible will include information about whether the Related Content for that particular NFT or Digital Collectible includes any Third Party Content. Certain Third Party Content may also be subject to Additional Terms as described in Section 18. If all Related Content for that NFT or Digital Collectible is owned by Planet Mojo, different terms will apply.
3. The licenses granted pursuant to these Terms are granted by any third party identified in the Digital Collectible description as an owner of any Third Party Content, and by Planet Mojo for any Related Content owned by Planet Mojo (as applicable, the “Rights Owner”). Subject to your compliance with these Terms (including any Additional Terms, as defined in Section 18 below), for as long as you own the applicable NFT, the Rights Owners grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, worldwide license under any copyright owned by the Rights Owners in any Related Content to display and perform the Related Content for personal, non-commercial use.
4. Section 3 sets forth all of your license rights hereunder with respect to any Related Content. There are no other license rights, whether express or implied, with respect to any of the Related Content or any derivative works thereof, and no license rights are granted under any patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right other than any copyright owned or controlled by any Rights Owner. This is true even if exercise of any license rights granted herein would be prevented, frustrated or impaired without such a license. Without limiting the foregoing, the licenses granted herein do not grant you the right to, and you will not, and you will not authorize, permit or assist any third party to:
5. The Rights Owners retain all right, title and interest in the Related Content and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in any Related Content. Except for the license rights expressly granted in Section 3, above, you do not have and will not have any right, title or interest in or to any Related Content. Without limiting the foregoing, the Related Content may include trade names, brands, logos, trademarks, names, likenesses, images or other personal characteristics of persons or characters (“Embedded IP”). Your use of such Embedded IP is limited to use in connection with the exercise of your license rights under these Terms and subject to all limitations set forth herein and any other restrictions that Planet Mojo may inform you of in the future. You may not use any such Embedded IP in connection with any business, product or service, or in any manner that may imply endorsement of any business, message, product or service, or that is likely to cause confusion or dilute, blur or tarnish such Embedded IP. All use of such Embedded IP, including any goodwill generated by such use, will inure to the benefit of the applicable Rights Owner.
6. You will not create, sell or attempt to create or sell, fractionalized interests in the NFT or the Digital Collectible, or separate, unlink or decouple the Related Content from the NFT with which it is associated.
7. To the extent that you are not prohibited from doing so by any other terms or conditions applicable to a particular NFT or Digital Collectible, you may transfer the NFT to a third party, provided that the following conditions are met:
8. When you make purchases through Planet Mojo, including, without limitation, any purchase for NFTs, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the payment method you use via our platform to make any purchase. You authorize us to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase price. Your order may be suspended or cancelled for any reason, including if the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable. We have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any payments or transactions that you engage in our platform, or any other payment or transactions that you conduct via the platform. You will be solely responsible to pay any and all sales, use, value-added and other taxes, duties, and assessments (except taxes on our net income) now or hereafter claimed or imposed by any governmental authority associated with your use of the NFTs, except for income taxes levied on us as a result of such purchases of NFTs.
9. THE DIGITAL COLLECTIBLE IS INTENDED FOR CONSUMER ENJOYMENT, USE AND CONSUMPTION ONLY. IT IS NOT A “SECURITY,” AS DEFINED UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED, THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED, THE INVESTMENT COMPANY ACT OF 1940, AS AMENDED, OR UNDER THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY U.S. STATE.
10. From time to time at their discretion, Planet Mojo or third parties may make additional content, physical items or other benefits available to the holder of the applicable NFT (any of the foregoing, an “Additional Benefit”). None of Planet Mojo or any third party has any obligation to inform you of, or to provide you with, any Additional Benefit, and you should therefore not expect any Additional Benefit when acquiring an NFT. It will be your responsibility to keep yourself apprised of the availability of any Additional Benefit and to take the necessary steps to apply for or collect any Additional Benefit. The terms and conditions applicable to any Additional Benefit will be set forth in the information or materials provided with the additional Benefit. Except to the extent set forth in such information or materials which shall supersede and govern over any conflicting or inconsistent provisions in these Terms, any digital works of authorship made available by Planet Mojo as an Additional Benefit will be licensed on the same terms set forth herein for, and will otherwise be treated as, Related Content. Any physical item provided as an Additional Benefit is not part of the Related Content and, except as otherwise provided in any separate terms and conditions applicable to the Additional Benefit, you will not have any license rights under any intellectual property rights in or to any such physical item.
11. Planet Mojo will have no responsibility or liability, and you hereby waive and release any and all claims, arising out of or in connection with
12. Any purchase or sale you make, accept or facilitate outside of the platform of an NFT will be entirely at your risk. You acknowledge that you have obtained sufficient information to make an informed decision to purchase an NFT, including carefully reviewing the code of the smart contract and the NFT and fully understand and accept the functions of the same. We do not control or endorse purchases or sales of NFTs outside of the platform. We expressly deny and disclaim any liability to you and deny any obligation to indemnify you or hold you harmless for any losses you may incur by transacting, or facilitating transactions, in NFTs outside of the NFT Marketplace. Certain parts of the platform may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”). By using the platform, you acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, availability, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials. We do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party services, Third Party Materials, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
13. You will indemnify and hold harmless, and at Planet Mojo’s request defend, Planet Mojo and the Rights Owners from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, taxes, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of or in connection with
14. PLANET MOJO AND THE RIGHTS OWNERS MAKE DIGITAL COLLECTIBLES, NFTS AND RELATED CONTENT, AS WELL AS ANY ADDITIONAL BENEFIT THAT ANY OF THEM OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAY PROVIDE, AVAILABLE “AS IS”, “WHERE IS” AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
15. IN NO EVENT WILL PLANT MOJO OR ANY RIGHTS OWNERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER NON-DIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES.
16. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PLANET MOJO AND THE RIGHTS OWNERS FOR ALL DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE $100.
17. In addition to any other rights and remedies to which Planet Mojo may be entitled under contract, at law or in equity, if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms, your right to display and perform the Related Content will immediately terminate without any requirement of notice. Upon termination of your license rights you will immediately cease all use of any Related Content. Planet Mojo may disable MetaMask or similar functionality for the affected Related Content, prohibit any platform or service from retrieving or rendering any such Related Content in connection with the services they provide and take other steps to prevent unauthorized use of any Related Content. Planet Mojo will have no obligation or liability to you for any such actions and you will not interfere with, or seek to prevent, any such actions.
18. These Terms supplement any additional terms and conditions in any information or materials provided with any Related Content or Additional Benefit (“Additional Terms”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will supersede and govern. These Terms and any Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Planet Mojo with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Planet Mojo relating to the NFT, Related Content or Digital Collectible.
19. These Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware as applied to contracts made and performed entirely therein, and without regard to conflicts of laws principles to the contrary. All disputes relating to these Terms will be brought solely in the State of Delaware or federal courts located in the United States and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such state and federal courts and waive any defense of forum non conveniens. EACH PARTY HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY ACTION OR PROCEEDING BROUGHT BY OR AGAINST EITHER PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS.
20. These Terms do not, and may not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture or agency between you and Planet Mojo. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and otherwise deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Planet Mojo to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of the provisions of these Terms or to exercise any rights or remedies under these Terms will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Planet Mojo's right to assert or rely upon any such provisions, rights or remedies in that or any other instance; rather, the same will be and remain in full force and effect. You may not assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of these Terms (including any rights or obligations hereunder), and any purported assignment, transfer or other disposition will be null and void.
21. All information (inclusive of data, text, images, etc.) displayed on the Planet Mojo website, materials, NFTs and other properties shall not be used or published without the express written permission of Planet Mojo. Planet Mojo maintains copyright, trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights over this information. To request permission to use any of the intellectual property of Planet Mojo, please send formal requests via email to: email@example.com . You represent and warrant that you understand a purchase of a Planet Mojo NFT, or other in-game item, does not grant you copyright, trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property rights, unless you have necessary permission from Planet Mojo and the content you create with this permission does not violate any laws. Planet Mojo has the right to use any available legal remedies, which may include the demand for factual or statutory damages, solicitor's fees, and injunctive relief for any violation of Planet Mojo’s intellectual property rights. Planet Mojo take action to remove any works created by you that violate the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and/or other intellectual property infringement claims and will terminate your access to the Planet Mojo website and/or game if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.